This week in my free comfort zone challenge group, we’re playing the “no” game.
The “No Game” will help you:
* Expand your assumptions about what you think is possible in your life
* Develop the skill of asking for what you really REALLY want
* Overcome your fears of rejection and develop more courage
If you’re interested in playing you can get all the details by:
1. Request to join the group.
2. Then pop in and read this weeks challenge.
Each week I release one new challenge that will help you:
* break out of your ruts in life
* build confidence and courage in unconventional ways
* shake things up and inspire you to go after big, bold ideas and dreams.
PS. I wish I could take credit for this challenge, however, I heard of it from Jacob Sokol! I’m confident you’re going to LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it! Join the group and play now.